A newcomers guide to authentic family photography
Sunday June 14, Karma Hub, Miami Gold Coast
Wanting to take your photos to the next level and learn how to take full control of your camera and shoot in manual mode? Join Bianca from Andie and Ollie Photography, and myself (Kirstie) for a full day workshop and learn the basics of exposure and the fundamentals of photography to be able to take beautiful and authentic family photos.
Just a few modules that will be spoken about:
- Exposure triangle
- shooting in RAW
- white balance/kelvin
- lens choice
- Choosing locations
- Client Styling
We will also cover the prompts and poses that we use during family sessions to evoke natural emotion to capture raw and authentic moments, plus you will get a chance to put all of your knowledge into practice with a live sunset shoot after the workshop!!
Bianca and myself both strive for a natural, more unposed representation to our work. During this workshop we will help you to let go of those "safe" posing prompts and to really find your why when you are photographing someone.
Upon purchase of this workshop - you will not only get a full day of learning and the opportunity to ask the burning questions you so deeply want answered.. you will also get:
- An invite to a private Facebook group where we will discuss modules and gather information from you to tailor your experience leading up to the workshop and also receive help and guidance after the workshop.
- A take-home booklet with photo examples and segments that will be spoken about in the workshop.
- Hands on experience throughout the day including a sunset beach photo session at the end of the workshop.
- Post workshop activities to practice your new skills.
- A dedicated time at the end of the workshop to ask any questions.
- Support after the workshop.
- Morning tea and lunch provided!
To purchase tickets please follow the link below, or if you have any questions please get in touch!
Tickets are $500 for a full day workshop 9am - 4pm
Your own DSLR camera should be brought along so you can take full advantage of this workshop. Food and drink provided.
New beginnings workshop is presented by Kirstie + Bianca.
We are both extremely passionate lifestyle photographers who love to document the raw stories of families and motherhood. We love what we do, and we cannot wait to share our knowledge with you to help you take your photography to the next level!